Rev. Brian Warren and his team at CIP are committed to partnering with local churches and ministries to strengthen and support them. Rev. Warren can be booked for speaking engagements across Canada throughout the year when available. However, his schedule fills up very quickly, so for best availability please submit your request well in advance of the date you would like him to attend.
- In order to facilitate the ongoing work of Canada In Prayer, a minimum donation of $3,000.00 is requested for each session/meeting that Rev. Warren prepares for and speaks at (minimum of $10,000.00 for a weekend conference/retreat).
- If not within suitable drivable distance, the host church is responsible for two airfares, one for Rev. Warren and one for a team member that will help with resources, etc. At times, depending on the circumstances, we may ask for airfare for three, but this would be communicated to you in advance.
- The host church is responsible for airport pick-ups and drop-offs and for transporting the team back and forth to the sessions. We organize and book Rev. Warren’s travel approximately a month before and then send you an invoice to reimburse our ministry for the travel expenses.
- If overnight stay is required, the church cares for meals and accommodations for Rev. Warren and his team in a local hotel.
- Rev. Warren firmly believes in equipping the Body of Christ and would like to have the option of setting up a table for participants to register for our free monthly electronic Prayer Newsletter.
- Rev. Warren reserves the right to cancel a speaking engagement, with plenty of advance notice, should extreme circumstances require him to do so.
How to Book
Option A: Fill in the Booking Request Form and send to CIP by fax: (905) 319-3413 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Option B: Send an email to email@example.com. Include the following information:
- Name of Church
- Location of Church (include full address)
- Pastor or Leader’s Name
- Contact Person’s Name
- Contact E-mail address
- Contact Phone Number
- Desired Date of Speaking Engagement
- Type of meeting/event (ie: Men’s Breakfast, Sunday service, Prayer Seminar, etc.)
- Purpose, goal, and theme/focus for meeting/event
- Estimated number of attendees
- BRIEF background on demographics of church/congregation